There’s just too much to talk about, so I’m making a list.
- Really, really stupid bitches – really.
- Rum and a pineapple cup.
- All day nap – rising river
- Snoop Dog style corn-rows
- Team Fast-A, who’ve I already mentioned rocks
- Drunken Olympics; Premium Bottle Bowling, Stick & Bucket Basketball, and Semi Pro Beach Volleyball
- Bass player on Funkytown
- Old nice people
- Spin the Bottle
- Wolf Dog
- “ORANGE SHIRT – BIKER”
- 20 some drunks
- Head wound Wes
- Broken Canoe Trailer
I’d also like to mention that I’m out another Canon Camera – damn things just won’t stay unbroken.
SHOUT AT THE DEVIL!
The DP and The ROJ
Rain – and it went away.
The Fourth Annual Cannon River Extravaganza has came and went.
This was probably the best to date, probably because of the corn-rows. We had a lot of repeat customers, and also a lot of new business. Next year none of you have an excuse not to show up (unless your in Vietnam. We missed you Jake and Cory.) Mark it on your calendar, burn it into your yard, get it tattooed backwards on your forehead – Memorial Day 2008: FIF Annual Cannon River Extravaganza.