OK, I’ll play along
Seems I have been tagged. Funny I thought my ass would hurt more since this is my first time. Next, select five people to tag.
Next, select five people to tag.
If you’re not as bored as I am, or have other things to do – story is you don’t have to play along.
*Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot*
2. The Movie Monkey
3. Paisley Propaganda
4. Grumpy Frump
5. If I Only Had a Bear
What were you doing 10 years ago?
Starting highschool and getting high.
Five snacks you enjoy:
2. Buffalo Wings
3. Cheese & Crackers
4. Ramin Noodles
Five songs you know all the words to:
1. Bron-y-aur Stomp (Zeppelin)
2. Lets Go Get Stoned (Sublime)
3. L.M.L.Y.P (Ween)
4. Drift Away (Dobie Gray)
5. Gin & Juice (Snoop Dog)
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Give car to sister.
2. Pay for college – past & present.
3. Buy an island somewhere tropical.
4. Figure out a way to put Hummer out of Business.
5. Go to Japan.
Five bad habits:
1. Writing this instead of Working.
3. Drinking too much.
4. Drinking too much.
5. Not eating breakfast.
Five things you enjoy doing:
1. Riding Bike.
2. Drinking Beer.
4. Seeing Live Music.
5. Frisbee Golf.
Five things you would never wear:
1. Ass-tight jeans.
2. Anything that costs more than $50 that’s not a suit.
3. Polo shirts with the collar up.
5. The shirt of the band that I’m going to see live.
Five favorite toys(/games):
1. Ping-Pong. (I will beat your ass Asian-style)
2. Dominoes, Mother Fucker!
5. Mancala aka: phone dropping bean game.